"Leon, my son, this blog is for you
To tell you each day that I love you
From the sweet things you do, to the silly things you say
I will tell you that I love you everyday." - Love, your Mama.

Saturday, September 7, 2013

We're off to see the Doctor

September 5th 2013,
Naomi's Appointment
Leon,
       Waking up early, your Daddy and I packed up all our stuff in the hotel room before waking you up for breakfast. We had to leave early today to drive two hours to another city for Naomi's doctor appointment. We met with a pediatric surgeon to have baby's belly button looked at. She has an umbilical hernia that has gotten pretty big. Luckily the doctor said it looks like it will heal on it's own, but it could take a couple years to completely heal. You did very good while Naomi was at her appointment, so the doctor let you pick out a stuffed animal from the gift basket. You were super happy about getting a new toy. You tried to take the whole basket, but since you could only have one you settled for the big shark. Thank you for being such a good boy. I love you Leon!
 
~Love, your Mama


No comments:

Post a Comment