"Leon, my son, this blog is for you
To tell you each day that I love you
From the sweet things you do, to the silly things you say
I will tell you that I love you everyday." - Love, your Mama.

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Hanging at the Hotel & Fun at the Mall!

September 4th 2013,
Bored in the hotel room.
Outside Playtime!
Leon,
       Today Daddy was at his training day for work, so it was just you, Naomi and I hanging out at the hotel. We started the day by going down to the continental breakfast the hotel serves. You ate biscuits and gravy and some fruit. We went back up to our hotel room and spent the morning watching cartoons and playing with the toys I brought with us. After lunch you were extremely bored. Luckily the hotel has a nice little courtyard, so I took you down to play outside until nap time.
       When you woke up from your nap Daddy was back. We went to Red Robin for dinner and then went to the mall to walk around. At the mall you got to ride your very first merry-go-round! It had a train, a boat and a puppy you could ride on. You loved it and rode it twice before it was time to go. It was so cute to see you riding the merry-go-round and having so much fun. You are such a big boy now! I love you Leon!
Merry-Go-Round!
 
~Love, your Mama
 


No comments:

Post a Comment