"Leon, my son, this blog is for you
To tell you each day that I love you
From the sweet things you do, to the silly things you say
I will tell you that I love you everyday." - Love, your Mama.

Saturday, September 7, 2013

My Little Artist

September 7th 2013,
Art Project
Painting Mess
Project Complete!
Leon,
       I love coming up with fun art projects for you to do. The project we did today was fun and messy, involving lots of paint and a big plastic tarp. I took a painting canvas I had and used tape to write your name across it. I layed out a tarp and set the canvas and paints on it. Brush in hand, you set to work on your masterpiece. You enthusiastically brushed on each color, but soon you discovered that painting with your hands was much better. When you ran out of canvas you began painting yourself. It was then that I decided it was time for a bath. You loved today's art project, and you love your new painting that you get to hang up in your room. Even though cleaning up takes longer than the activity, I love doing fun art projects with you. I love you Leon, my little artist!
 
~Love, your Mama
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment