"Leon, my son, this blog is for you
To tell you each day that I love you
From the sweet things you do, to the silly things you say
I will tell you that I love you everyday." - Love, your Mama.

Friday, September 13, 2013

One Year Ago Today...

September 13th 2013,
"I Love You Daily"
Leon,
       One year ago today I woke up early in the morning with the idea to start this blog for you. I wanted to tell you I love you everyday in a way you could look back on later, and thus "I Love You Daily" was born. What an amazing and blessed year it has been. We have been through many changes, from first hair cuts and new teeth to becoming a big brother and getting baby sister. I have loved writing this daily blog for you, and each time I go back and reread them I find myself smiling, remembering all the fun and silly things you did and said.
       As I said, a lot has changed since I began this blogging journey. With the addition of a new family member I find myself to be busier than ever. I have had it in mind that I would need to change how I do this blog, as it has become increasingly difficult to keep up. I also have been wanting to start an "I love you blog" for your baby sister Naomi as well. That being said, with careful thought and consideration I have decided to begin a new blog. This new blog will be dedicated to both you and Naomi. I will blog weekly instead of daily. In this blog I will post about the things we did that week along with pictures of both you and your sister.
       Life is full of change and it can be a wonderful thing. Even though I am sad to see this "I love you daily" blog for you come to an end, I am also excited for this new chapter. I look forward to all the smiles, laughter and love you and your sister will bring into my life in the coming years, and I look forward to capturing it all through photos and written word. Thank you for blessing my life. I love you with all my heart Leon!

~Love, your Mama

To all my readers and followers/family and friends,
       Thank you all for your love and support, and for following us on this amazing journey of parenting, life and love through this blog. All of your kind words and encouragement have meant a lot to me. I hope you will keep following me as I launch my new blog this coming Sunday. Thank you all and God bless you!

~Sincerely, Karissa Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment