"Leon, my son, this blog is for you
To tell you each day that I love you
From the sweet things you do, to the silly things you say
I will tell you that I love you everyday." - Love, your Mama.

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Lunch Time For Mommy & Leon

September 11th 2013,
An Indoor Picnic!
Leon,
       As a result of yesterday's fun picnic at the park, you insisted that we have a picnic for lunch today as well. While your sister was taking her nap I set up your little table in the livingroom and made a little picnic for us to eat. We ate cheese, crackers, sliced apples and a berry yogurt smoothie! As you ate you smiled at me and said "Yay picnic!" You happily ate your whole lunch, and a second serving of the smoothie. I feel so blessed that I get to do fun things like this with you everyday! I love being a stay at home Mommy and I love you with all my heart Leon!
 
~Love, your Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment