"Leon, my son, this blog is for you
To tell you each day that I love you
From the sweet things you do, to the silly things you say
I will tell you that I love you everyday." - Love, your Mama.

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

A Picnic & A Suprise

September 10th 2013,
Little Handy Man
Leon,
       It was a very good day today, full of fun and suprises. It was a warm and sunny day. Grandma (My Mama) stopped by for a visit. To take advantage of such a beautiful day we went to the store, bought food for a picnic and headed to the park. You ate your lunch and then excitedly ran over to the slide to play. You even made a friend and had fun playing and talking together. When it came time to leave you were more than ready for a nap. It is amazing what a little outdoors playtime can do for a toddler.
       Upon waking up from your nap, Daddy was home with a suprise for you! He bought you your very own tool kit! Now you can help Daddy fix things around the house. You immediately got out the plastic hammer and screwdriver and started "fixing" all the doors in the house. You will be a great handy man someday! I love you Leon!
 
~Love, your Mama


No comments:

Post a Comment