"Leon, my son, this blog is for you
To tell you each day that I love you
From the sweet things you do, to the silly things you say
I will tell you that I love you everyday." - Love, your Mama.

Monday, September 2, 2013

Growing Up

September 2nd 2013,
Fun in the sun!
Enjoying a beautiful day.
Leon,
       We went to the park to play again today. You and Daddy ran up and down and all around the field kicking the soccer ball and having a blast. While you boys played, Naomi and I enjoyed some relaxing time sitting on the soft grass in the warm sunshine. While Naomi took a nap in her carseat, I read a book until you were ready to head home. You and Daddy played hard until you were both sweaty and exhausted. After dinner and a bath it wasn't long until you were fast asleep. I am so proud of you for falling asleep in your new big boy bed for the second night in a row. You have come to love your room, finally, and I think it has a lot to do with your new big boy bed. You are growing up and becoming more and more independant. I am proud of you and love you with all my heart Leon!
 
~Love, your Mama
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment