"Leon, my son, this blog is for you
To tell you each day that I love you
From the sweet things you do, to the silly things you say
I will tell you that I love you everyday." - Love, your Mama.

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Home Sweet Home

September 6th 2013,
Playdough Playtime Silliness
"Spider!"
"I squish a spider!"
"All gone!"
Leon,
       After being out of town for the last three days you were very happy to be home. We used today as a "get chores caught up" day and played inside for most of the day. Playdough playtime is one of your favorite activities. You love telling me what to make, and you are getting more and more creative about it as you are getting older. Today you asked me to make a spider. I made a big scary spider and you looked at it and took of running. You came back with a paper towel in hand and said "I squish a spider!" and proceeded to squish the poor playdough spider. You looked up at me with a big grin and said "Spider all gone!" I laughed and said "Thank you for saving Mommy from the big scary spider!" I love you Leon!
 
~Love, your Mama

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment