"Leon, my son, this blog is for you
To tell you each day that I love you
From the sweet things you do, to the silly things you say
I will tell you that I love you everyday." - Love, your Mama.

Sunday, September 8, 2013

So Independent

September 8th 2013,
I can do it on my own.
Leon,
       I love being your Mommy and helping you do and learn new things. You are now coming to a new stage in your life where you are beginning to do things on your own. In some things you no longer need my help. You are growing up, becoming more independent and confident. I am so proud of you each time I watch you accomplish something new, yet when I think about it there is a touch of sadness. You are growing up and you are no longer a baby. I know as you get older you won't need me to hold your hand and guide you. You are growing into a wonderful little boy with a kind heart and a strong will, and I couldn't be more proud to be your Mommy. But even as you grow and change, you will always be my baby boy. I love you with all my heart Leon.
 
~Love, your Mama
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment