"Leon, my son, this blog is for you
To tell you each day that I love you
From the sweet things you do, to the silly things you say
I will tell you that I love you everyday." - Love, your Mama.

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Friday Night Lights

August 30th 2013,
"Feetball!"
Leon,
       Tonight as we got ready to take our evening walk you noticed the football game happening up at the highschool field. You could see the bright lights, here the band playing music and the people cheering loudly. You ran and found you footballs and jumped up and down exclaiming "Feetball game! Feetball game! You were so cute in your excitement to see the "feetball" game (we tried to tell you it is "football" but you insist on calling it "feetball".) We took you over to see the game and you loved it. You had a blast watching the players, talking to people and walking around the track. I think I know what we will be doing Friday nights a lot this fall. I love you Leon!
 
~Love, your Mama


No comments:

Post a Comment