"Leon, my son, this blog is for you
To tell you each day that I love you
From the sweet things you do, to the silly things you say
I will tell you that I love you everyday." - Love, your Mama.

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

I have sticky floors, a messy house and happy kids.

September 9th 2013,
My Little Boy & Baby Girl
Leon,
       Getting house work done has gotten to be a bit more challenging with you and your sister, especially when you want to help. We often end up playing instead, but I don't mind at all. The fun and silly things we do and the memories we make are way more important than having a neat and tidy house. I am coming to terms with the fact that things will always be a little messy, because being parents and raising kids is messy business. There is a saying that goes "I have sticky floors, a messy house and happy kids." There is so much truth to that statement. I always want my focus to be our family and all the happy memories we make, even if it means the house will be a little messy here and there. So the laundry didn't get folded today and I would like to mop the hardwood floors, but those things can wait. I have two precious babies who need my attention, and that is my priority. I pray that when you are grown and you think back to your childhood it is full of happy memories. I love you with all my heart Leon!
 
~Love, your Mama


No comments:

Post a Comment