"Leon, my son, this blog is for you
To tell you each day that I love you
From the sweet things you do, to the silly things you say
I will tell you that I love you everyday." - Love, your Mama.

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Park Playtime

September 1st 2013,
Showing off and being silly.
Leon,
       When you take a nap late in the day you have a lot of energy when you wake up. Knowing you needed to get out your energy so you would be tired enough to go to sleep at bedtime, we took you to the park to play. You played for two hours running, kicking your soccer ball, swinging and sliding. While we were playing some kids showed up to play at the park too. You got super excited and wanted to play with them. You even went down the slide by yourself to show off for a little girl. I love to see you interact and have fun with other kids. With your fun and playful as well as kind spirit, I know you will make friends easily as you get older. You are such an awesome little boy and I am so blessed to be your Mommy. I love you with all my heart Leon!
 
~Love, your Mama


No comments:

Post a Comment